WELCOME TO NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY, DELHI established in 2008 by Act No.1 of 2008 of National Capital Territory of Delhi and with the initiative of High Court of Delhi is another Law University in the list of premier law Universities established in India. The vision of the University is to create a Global Legal Institution which will compete with the best outside India and to prepare Lawyers for a legal career that introduces them to wide range of opportunities in legal profession across the globe. The University's State of Art infrastructure is near completion at Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi with all facilities for best of learning and research.
The University initially offers a 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B (Hons.) Degree Programme with effect from the Academic Year 2008-09 starting in August, 2008.
Globalization is a challenge and also an opportunity in the present times. We require the convergence of Economics, Technology and Law. India had a long history of business and technology. The potential has been unleashed through the process of liberalization. Yet the smooth sailing requires the compass called Rule of Law. We have mixed track record on this count. India has established itself as a democracy which is a success on the macro participative process of governance. Yet, there are other crucial issues of internal dimension.
- There is a complex task of assimilation of the fractured social classes for centuries in such participation.
- Cumulative economic progress needs to reach the various layers to create a development index which is fair and equitable.
- Most importantly a transparent and speedy justice administration system which reinforces the faith in Rule of Law.
Read More »
Benefit of filling online form AILET-2013
- No need to send a hard copy of the form and relevant documents by post. These are required only at the time of counselling.
- 100% secure payment process using visa card, master card, internet banking, cash deposit at the Post office, cash deposit at HDFC Bank Branch.
- If you are make your payment through online mode in that case you have to pay Rs 2625 and if you choose through cash deposit in HDFC Bank , Post Office or Making Draft in that case you have to pay Rs 2625/- (General category) Rs 1100(SC/ST/PWD).
- Draft making charges at a top commercial bank are Rs. 55/- approximately and speed post for Outstation drafts is Rs. 40(inclusive of service tax). One can apply online print a Cash Deposit Slip and deposit cash at a Post Office and HDFC Bank.
This is less than the time and the money spent on applying offline and posting a demand draft after having it made by paying the Draft Making Charges of a Bank.
- Instant Acknowledgement slip after payment made. This is retained in your online webspace for retrieval at all times during the Admission Cycle.
- Acknowledgement slip will be proof of your application acceptance
- For AILET-2013,View your name in application accepted by AILET-2013 after payment made.
- Stay updated about the admissions process through E-mail notifications.
- Get yours admit card online.
- Download Here form of B.A. LLB
- Download Here form of LLM
- Download Here form of PHD