Minimum Requirements of online application
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph(
in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format) not more than 150 KB. 75% of the photograph
must cover the candidate's face Click on upload button to check your
photo uploded correctly or not. (Candidates with incorrectly filled
photographs are liable to be disqualified. )
Instructions for filling the form
- On the login page, click on the Register to apply now link.
- Read relevant details about the course and
application from the home page links. Most importantly, Eligibility
Criteria,Selection Process and Reservation Guidelines.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- Confirm Registration details by clicking on the Confirm button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is "Application Locker". Click on NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY from the List of colleges
- Choose your application form and click on Apply Button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections. Incomplete forms will be summarily rejected.
- Click Submit for saving all details and proceeding back to the Application Locker for making payment for all pending application forms.
- In the Application Locker, under the Pending Applications area, choose your forms for which you wish to make payment and Click on Make Payment.
- On the Make Payment Page, choose Mode of Payment and verify the Amount and Click on Proceed.
Available payment Methods
Cash Deposit at Post office
- First Select Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Click proceed and than select your city & branch & click for slip .
- Deposit slips are displayed in duplicated.
- Print the slip as displayed on the screen.
- Deposit Cash along with deposit slip at branch chosen in step II. Please collect documents as specified in points VI. and VII.
- For Cash Deposit at Post Office - Upon deposit,One part of the deposit slip is stamped and a receipt slip issued and is returned to the depositer(to be retained by the student) and the other part is retained by the post office as a record.
- List of Post Office where you can deposit your fee . Click Here to view
If Credit Card /Debit Card & Net Banking Mode is selected Then do as follows
- On the next page give your card details like card
no. , and the expiry date. Please keep ready your Internet Banking
password against the Card for which you are making a transaction.
- If mode of payment is Netbanking,you will be forwarded to the respective bank's site where your account details are verified and payment approved.
- After that click proceed .
After payment has been received, you will receive
confirmation through mail after which student will view & print
acknowledgment slip in the from their e-mail or from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted area.
In case you do not get acknowledgement slip within 72 hours , pls contact admission helpdesk at
0120-4160880, 0120-4160881 Or you can mail us firstname.lastname@example.org